Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change tail light in 1995 Ford Taurus?

Hello, I pulled the trunk cover out of the way, and saw two areas in the inside of the trunk where it looked like the lights would pull out. I twisted and pulled a little on these black fixtures, but the fixtures weren't coming out, and I was afraid to pull or twist too hard, because I thought I might break the fixture, not being certain of if I was doing it right.



In my previous car, it was easy to change the tail lights. The fixtures popped out easily.



Does anyone out there have a 1995 Ford Taurus or know the specifics of this particular auto so that I can change the tail light myself?



Thanks for any help!How to change tail light in 1995 Ford Taurus?
From inside the trunk remove the four 11mm nuts and remove the tail lamp assembly to replace the bulb.
  • producers of viruses
  • long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment