Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change a tail light on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible???

I have already chipped the stupid light twice trying to pry it off, please help.How do I change a tail light on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible???
open the trunk and there should be large wingnuts behind the padding on the trunkHow do I change a tail light on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible???
If you still have the manual, it should be shown inside it. My celica has a whole section with pictures and directions on changing lights and fuses.How do I change a tail light on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible???
open trunk and behind carpeting liner should be about 4 black plastic screw nuts remove and pull light lense out!How do I change a tail light on a 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible???
Yeah, try the inside of the trunk approach, not the outside. That's just nuts.
  • mobile web 2
  • native name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment