Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone know how to change a front headlight on a mitsubishi outlander? 2004?

I used to own a 2000 Mitsu Eclipse and changed the tail lights by myself. The headlight on my outlander went out Christmas Eve and when I called Mitsubishi to quote a replacement, they said $545 ! YIKES! Not if I can do it myself....I found the part for $8.99 at a local auto parts store, but I am concerned that I may have to remove the bumper or something to get to the bulb - which would be why mitsu would charge so much to change it themselves.Anyone know how to change a front headlight on a mitsubishi outlander? 2004?
Your dealer has quoted for a complete light assembly. It sounds like you need to ask for a quote on the bulb only. If the light has failed, and the car is only 2 years old, your warranty will cover it. If the light has been damaged by road debris, your insurer should cover the costAnyone know how to change a front headlight on a mitsubishi outlander? 2004?
ring 01264 350310, they will know the answer, its a mitsu dealer in andover and they are very helpful, they open at nine am!

No comments:

Post a Comment